Thursday, July 21, 2011

Easy Lemonade (Made my day)

Yes, this is how I'm starting. I said it would be random.

Baltimore was HOT today (heat index above 100F) and I had the perfect idea with the ingredients I tend to keep around - frozen berries, crystal light powder, water.

Empty bottle + frozen raspberries and blueberries + lemonade powder + COLD water = most refreshing drink on a hot day. (Shake it up, maybe leave in the freezer a bit to cool down.)

The raspberries float and are in most of the sips/gulps, the blueberries are on the bottom at the end of the drink.

So that was the perfect start to a gross and hot day. Try it with what fruit and drink powder/juice you have around for some cooling and fun drink mixes for these hot days.


2 comments:

  1. Weeehuuuu!!
    Such a chilled entry to start your blog with.
    Love it !
    Welcome to the blogger world cz22!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! And thank you for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete