Saturday, January 12, 2013

Cute Holiday Surprise

I got a cute gift that I had to share. This little guy is incognito....
 What could it be? Would a friend send me coffee from across the globe?
It has a packing date... Hmmm, check out those silly instructions!
 I'm thinking there's a notebook hidden in this. Time to open it up!
 How cute! World Domination, very fitting. ;)
 All unwrapped and ready  - even has a hidden back pocket. Looks like I need some plans to write.
For now, maybe a few doodles (no lines - I can do what I want).
Thanks, Jelita!!

1 comment:

  1. yeayyyyyy
    thanks for the post!!
    sorry for the late comments, i havent updated my blog for ages! let alone browse others.
    again, thanks so much for the post and glad u liked it.
    have fun using the notebook.
    ... unless u enjoy the taste of paper..
    hahahahha.. love those little descriptions!

    ReplyDelete