Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A purple bag

I don't want to make this blog about handbags, but I have to share this purple beauty. <3
Rebecca Minkoff's Circle Quilt Casanova in purple shine with silver hardware



I had a hard time capturing the color in the pictures (ever since my camera broke I have not gotten the hang of taking great photos with hubby's old camera). But this is a pretty perfect deep purple (between the flash and non-flash picture colors), perfect with the silver hardware. And the circle quilt pattern makes it wonderfully smooshy!




Of course I love the cute matching tassel and surprising leopard lining (and matching dustbag).


The size is great, especially as a crossbody bag (my preferred style). Not too big but bigger than the RM MAC which I love but can be a little tight if I am carrying one or two more things than normal.
... Sorry, I am messy so the background is a disaster...



<3

1 comment:

  1. danggg i missed out on this post!
    it's gorgeous!!!
    love love loveeee the circle quilt!
    that metal studs everywhere in between the quilt, absolutely smashing!
    and don't get me started on the leopard lining.
    i am drop dead jealous!!

    ReplyDelete