Saturday, September 24, 2011

US Top Model All Stars!

I am scared but so excited! Usually I wait to watch seasons until they are over and I can watch all the episodes together, but I can't wait for this.

I remember all these girls (since I pretty recently watched all of the seasons) and I do have a few favorites. At the same time, it has been a long time for many. This season can't really be about starting a modeling career because some of the girls are too old to start modeling (sad but true).

So I am a little worried how this all star season will go, but it will be fun to see some of the girls again. However, with a show all about the girls who were memorable, the opening sequence with all Tyra as all the girls was a bit much. Hopefully Tyra won't try to be the main focus all season.

And the celebrity guests this season, probably not necessary but could be interesting, and the live finale like the other country shows, we'll see how it goes for the US. At least for this all star show, it makes sense since it is not really a modeling competition, so it works fine for the public to have input (if that is how they are doing the finale, with some public voting).

No comments:

Post a Comment